THE NIGHT MARE
Dhiman Bhattacharjee


We call white owl as a lucky rather sacred bird, as because it’s fond of LAXMI DEVI who is god of economy. But we don’t own other color owls as a lucky bird. I got a dream one night that my country india has became a desert of stones. Down the monument of Indian soldier there was someone who was crying. The scratched naked body of our sisters, mothers were scattered here and there after they were raped. This was going on my mind that in borders there were some who is having a head of our soldier and telling ‘KASMIR HAMARE HAI’.   In houses of kings politician are wearing white outfits and fighting with mud and their eyes were covered with black cloth. And another side of our country a red dragon with red eye is waving fire with its mouth. I closed my eyes but some invisible have came to open my eyes and make a small space in my lips and saying smile smile. I woke up, then I saw that its was true I was sitting alone between the this desert.  And a brown owl was sitting in the monument of soldier and smiling at me.




                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog