‘O amr desher mati’ this documentary was not only been done on story based but also a real story based on son of soil of India. My country India got independence past 70 years ago. At that time the fight was against British to gather independence and to become torture free. At that time politics was different accepting now. Many thing have changed but India is now facing against 3 wars :- 1: Pakistani proxy war and terrorism 2:cold war against china 3:struggle for existence(son of soil of india) O amar desher mati is a mirror which will help my state government and Indian government to find the reflection of those peoples. Being an artist and a poet I work on them just to do something or a minimum reflection of love to them from me. Government of west Bengal have shine in this projects in entire world kanyasree, yuvasree, shobujh shathi like that government of India projects beti parhaao beti bachaao, swacha bharaat aviyaan have gain many achievements and establishments. But the fact is not there, being an education worker my personal experience says that many students come from the background which after the 6 hrs school when they reach to home they fell in high darkness, their family don’t carry culture and the students faces a real shadow of death. Many children are there those who carry multiple talent. My humble request to you that that these children and students must got chances from their school to establish their dreams and to show their talents as done in abroad.My india have done many things why not this? O amar desher mati is my very little try, I trust my west Bengal and indian government. I hope they must come ahead and do something for these children. A request to all NGOs come a head and help. India will again conquer the best place in the world.
https://youtu.be/MkWzMaF8Bcs
https://youtu.be/6vopWPCtQqY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog